Who is Matthew Currin?
Matthew Currin is a speaker, trainer, life coach, founder of Convene Communities, retired Marine Corps Helicopter Pilot, former helicopter EMS Pilot, and current Team Penske NASCAR pilot.
His lifetime experiences will allow for an improved decision making skill set and mindset through a shift in your learning culture.
Matthew is a husband, father of three, and Christian who figured it out on the fly!!
Matthew Currin’s experiences include:
- Experienced national speaker in multiple disciplines
- Serving his country as a USMC Aviator flying the CH-46E and V-22 Osprey
- Multiple Combat tours in Kosovo and Afghanistan
- Implementation of the Marine Aviation Training Transformation program for the V-22 Osprey
- Flies daily in what is considered by the FAA as the most dangerous civilian aviation occupation- Helicopter EMS
Matthew’s areas of expertise include:
- Time Critical Decision Making
- Crew Resource Management
- Team Communications
- Scenario Based Training
- The Transfer of Experience and Knowledge through Lessons Learned
Matthew’s expertise and training will:
- Bring dynamic change to the way you train and capture corporate knowledge
- Share his expertise and knowledge of decision-making
- Assist you in designing a training program that will change your company, organization or personal goals through the use of the transformational Convene Training Application
To inquire about booking Matthew for an speaking appearance or keynote, contact us with dates and information about your event by calling 1-910-478-5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org